International – American – Social Dance Styles
At City Dance, we can take you from a beginner dancer to an accomplished dancer in a fun, relaxed and professional atmosphere. Our professional instructors can teach you in a wide range of dance styles both International and American styles,
- Ballroom Dances – Waltz, Slow Fox, Tango, Quickstep, Viennese Waltz.
- Latin Dances – Jive, Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Pasa Doble.
- Social Dances – Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba,
- Swing Dances – West Coast Swing, Lindy and more.
- Country Dances – Two Step, Triple Two Step & Line Dance
- Hip-Hop Dance
City dance has dance lesson arrangements as follows:
- Group dance lessons
- Private dance lessons
- Advanced dance group lessons
- Wedding dance lessons
Hip-Hop / Street Dance Style
Hip Hop is an energetic form of dancing. It is unique in that it allows its dancers to perform with freedom of movement, adding in their own personalities and style.
4411 29th Street